1/19/14

Soccer

I am all about Brilee trying and experimenting with new things. She loves to be busy, and has so much fun participating in activities. So, when I heard of an indoor soccer league for 5-6 year olds I jumped at the chance to sign her up. When I went to sign her up they said since she wouldn't be 5 when the season started she couldn't play unless I coached. I explained I knew nothing about soccer, but would have no problem doing it. I recruited Erin and Shannon to help me, and we have had so much fun. Our team is ADORABLE. They are so funny, and they are having fun. We have had one practice and two games. The kids just run their little hearts out, ask for breaks and drinks, and love having their snack after the game. I am pretty sure most of them just show up because they know there will be a snack! I was so impressed with how much they improved with having one game under their belts. Bri comes home from the games bright red, happy, and she sleeps really well! Glad we have these opportunities.
 Cy came over for a sleepover Friday night. He and Bri had so much fun and played so well the whole time. It made my heart happy. 











No comments: