1/12/14

Salt Lake

My Mom, the kids, and I decided to take a spur of the moment trip out to Salt Lake to take GMA to lunch for her birthday! It was such a great day, and I am so glad we didn't let the weather stop us (it was perfect). We got to Salt Lake around 10:30 and went straight to the condo. We visited for a few minutes then went to Red Robin for lunch. Bronson was a wild child there, and kept us all on our toes. He shared his sandwich with Grammy and teased GPA and I with it. After lunch we met Cathy at the condo and visited with her for a couple hours. Then I ran to Costco, Bron slept, and everyone else hung out. When I got back from my errands we hit the road and got home just a after dark. My only regret… NO good pics!






1 comment:

Candace and Brian said...

I faithfully read your blog but it's usually on my phone and I don't comment. I must say the last post I read (your goals) I was exhausted by just reading them. I've been mad at myself. I have NO desire to get back on the running train. I NEED to but feel totally noncommittal about it. Hopefully that feeling leaves soon. As always, you amaze me what a fun family oriented group you are. Love it!