1/8/14

29 and feeling Fine!

Today was a great birthday! Bronson slept all night (8-8) and woke up super happy. We hung out, and then I had my carpets cleaned at 9. We showed the guy what we wanted and then went to run some errands. We were finished in town and the guy was still at the house, and so we spent an hour with Granny and Gramps. It was fun visiting with them. We came home, Bronson took a nap, and I did some housework. (Brilee had a sleepover with Grammy so I was all alone…) After Bronson woke up he ate lunch and then we went to pick BriBear up in LaPoint. We headed home and played until Jake got home. We played at home for a little while and then went back to Granny's (our carpets were still kinda of damp). Everyone was over there so it was fun visiting with people. Around 5:30 we went to Ft. Duchesene for some dinner and bowling. Dinner was rough… Bronson wanted NOTHING to do with sitting at a table. So, he and I went to the arcade while Jake and Bri ate. When he finished he came  to play with them while I ate. We finally went to go get our bowl on when they told us it was league night… UGH! We left with Bri bawling her eyes out. We went back to Granny's grabbed a couple Laws children and came back home to play and eat cake and ice cream. After the kids each spanked me ten million times, they sang to me, and we ate some YUMMY cake Grammy and Bri had made for me. Then we played some more, watched a movie, and Donny picked Jens and Marley Sue up at 9. Now Bri and I are snuggling finishing the movie while Jake and Bronson are crashed. Happy day to me!!! :)
 Bri was ready to be going back to school!
 I feel so good about our app. yesterday with Dr. Catten. We have decided he will take over as Bronson's allergist and he will do the egg challenge with Dr. Staker present. We also will be doing ear tubes on Monday. I am so excited for them! The other GREAT news is Dr. Catten hired a nurse practitioner to help relieve his patient over load! YEA!!!
 Love how much they love each other!


 Fitbit… totally awww-mazing! Anyone looking for a healthy lifestyle tracker get one… check them out fitbit.com

 He loved Big Buck Hunter..WHY????


 He walked up to this adorable boy, hit him, and said "I box." Not cool...



Granny told me she had a present for me that she had been working on for eight years… She made this! So beautiful. 

1 comment:

Candace and Brian said...

29 and looking fine! Seriously. Glad you had a good day.