9/5/09

Play Time!

Last weekend Jake's friend Jeremy brought his daughter to play with Brilee, and to go to Jaylie's b-day party. Brilee loved Kayla, and I loved having her! 
This is at Jaylie's b-day party. We laid the babies down to play while we were eating, and next thing we know they were both crying. They were in the midst of having their first fight! They both wanted the same toy, and somehow they both had a piece of it. Watching babies play tug a war while crying is pretty funny!
After the fight. Cy was a gentleman about things and decided he could be happy with his thumb.
This on our way to work again! Yes... she does have a piggy tail in her hair. She is getting so big.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I love all the pictures! :) I know I've said it before, but I can't help it. Brilee is so CUTE! :)