9/21/09

Fall Days!

I am so excited for the fall! It is my favorite time of year. Yesterday we went up to the cabin for a hot dog roast and to enjoy the fall colors. The leaves are starting to turn and there was a chill in the air! When we got there it was pouring rain, my parents were out on a walk, and Granny was debating on wether or not to come up. They ended up coming, the weather cleared off, and it turned into a beautiful day. We are so lucky to have the cabin, and I am happy Brilee will have so many great memories there.
Relaxing in the hammock. 
Ty Man with his new Red Rider.
Hiking down the hill. Jenny and I once pushed a stroller (with Chloey and Elly in it) down this mountain!
By the fire.
Brilee, Elly, and Grandma.
Nothing like taking five little kids who aren't scared of heights to Ice Cave Peak.
I love the trees!
Trying to get these kids to sit still is a hard job!
Hiking out of Ice Cave Peak.


2 comments:

Kami said...

You guys are always doing great family activities Good for you! :)

Paul and Carly said...

Oh BFF, I miss you so much! It looks like you had so much fun. I miss Brilee too. She is one baby that I am not scared of and she is good for me. Thanks for all your visits and calls. You mean so much to me and I am thankful to have a friend like you. You're the Best

Love ya,
Carly