8/3/09

UBIC Concert

Eddie Money was the big concert this year. I had never heard of him going into the night, and what I learned from him was: learn the name of the city you are performing in, don't say your concert is over and then play six more songs, and remember your audience when telling stories! I really did enjoy some of his music though! Brilee went to sleep and stayed asleep throughout the whole concert. I cannot figure out how I can not walk into her bedroom without waking her up, but she can sleep through a concert and firework show. We had a great time (next year we don't care how busy you are, you're coming Dad!)
Fun times!
Our group took up most of the hill... this is only a fourth of us.
Brilee was out, and Elly was stealing Diet Coke!

Cute babies! 
My Mom was LOVING life!




These two were attacked by kids all night long! 
Heading in to the concert... next year we are leaving the stroller behind!

No comments: