8/13/09

Our Week!

It has been a week since Bri Bear got her tubes in, and it has been an awesome week! She is doing so good. She feels so much better and is even happier than before. She is back to sleeping all night, she hears better,and she sits up better. We are so glad we did the tubes when we did, I feel awful she was in so much pain before. I posted a bunch of random pictures from our crazy week!

Heading to work!
I let Brilee sit in the grass for the first time, and she thought it was so cool. I couldn't get her to look at me. I guess I don't compete with a yard full of green grass. 
I love her blue eyes!
This is the cute outfit she got from the California dogs for being so tough during the tube surgery!
Valdez cutting his hamburger cake at his going away BBQ.
Napping during the BBQ
Stacia and Henriikka at the BBQ
Sarah put Bri Bear to sleep while we were waiting to eat! Thank you so much Sarah!
BreAnna, Ashlyn, and Brilee at the Birchell reunion.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Love the pictures! :) Brilee is so cute. I know I've said that before, but it's so true! I am glad she is doing so much better! :)