8/21/09

Rec. Center!

Stacia, Doherty, Andre, and I took Annalee, Tytan, Elly, Chloey, Cy, and Brilee to the rec. center last night. We had so much fun, and were able to witness a lot of firsts! Tytan swam at the rec. center, Annalee went down the yellow slide, Chloey tried the whirlpool by herself, Elly and Leeber both jumped off the low dive and swam to the side by themselves, AND they jumped off the HIGH dive! It was so much fun. I couldn't believe how brave the older girls were. Leeber was running and jumping off the diving boards. I think they surprised themselves with their courage. It was a fun night, and I cannot wait to go again.
Tytan and Chloey played and played! We hardly even saw these two they were having so much fun!
Getting ready to race to the slide!
The big kid pool!
Elly climbing the ladder.
Elly jumping
The picture does no justice... this was one of the worst belly flops I have ever seen! (Stac and I remember seeing Amy belly flop once at the club, and it was very similar to Elly's.)
Leeber girl climbing the ladder... It looks so big compared to her.
Jumping (I love this picture!)
Falling! I jumped off the high dive to show the girls that it is easy, but it really is HIGH and scary! I was so impressed they both did it.
Brilee after her swim. Cy and Andre playing. I was so glad Andre stayed to be with the babe's!
Annalee coming out of the slide!
Elly coming out of the slide
After the belly flop and she caught her breath again. I sure wouldn't have been smiling!
Our picnic in Wal-Mart parking lot. These kids were starving! 
Finishing off the picnic with a bang! 

3 comments:

Kami said...

Looks like you had fun! I only took Mitch to the rec center once this summer even though I have a year pass! I think it's a lot of fun, but the water is too cold!

BreAnna said...

You guys had a fun time!!!! That pic of annalee jumping off the high dive is cool.

Amy Elaine said...

This is too cute, Kels! Brilee is so lucky to have so many cousins to swim with!