7/22/09

Summer Happenings!

In March Jake started telling me that he thought I should put Brilee in the baby show. I debated doing it and then thought "oh what the heck!" So we came down from the family reunion Friday got her all dressed in her best western (this years theme), and took her to the baby show. Poor Brilee was exhausted from the reunion and all she wanted was to sleep. I had to wake her up when we got there and sing to her to keep her awake. We went in to see the baby judge and Brilee gave her a little grin but nothing else. I tickled her a little and got a squeal and then Jake put her in her bouncy horse. She jumped like mad! When it was time to leave the room Brilee must have known in order to win she must do something drastic because she reached for the judge and gave her a big kiss. I know what her kisses are like and so I told Jake well that may have cost it for us! Saturday I got a call saying Brilee won her age group. Today I had to take her to get pictures for the paper, and then next week we get to ride in the UBIC Parade! 
Bri Bear getting ready to get her picture taken for the newspaper. 
We were able to cut our hay for the first time! It looks awesome! Last year we raised about 200 bails of hay, and this year off our first cutting we should get around fifteen hundred bails! We WILL be hauling all of this by hand... LUCKY US!
Chazzy got to come play with Brilee this evening. Brilee loves her so much! I love watching them figure out how to play. As fun as it is I do not know how ANYONE could have children this close together. Every time I wasn't looking at them Brilee was pulling Chazlynn's hair or Chaz was trying to pick Brilee up. It was wild!
Chazzy was trying to teach Brilee how to make the toy sing.
Cute girls!

No comments: