7/14/09

Big Week!

Bri Bear is now sitting by herself, and giving lots of kisses! I am loving this stage. She is such a happy baby and so much fun to be around. When she wants to give someone a kiss she reaches up and grabs their face and pulls them into her and she starts sucking on their face. It is so sweet, but really only a kiss a mom could love! 
Bri Bear loves her Daddy. 
She wants to give her Grandma kisses!
I love it, even when she is poking my eye.
I love this picture.
She was eyeing her favorite toy and started lunging for it.


She is still a little wobbly sometimes.

3 comments:

James and Jade Bethers said...

She is growing so fast. It just seems like yesterday that she was born. Time sure flies!

Veronica and TJ said...

Hey Kelsy. I just found your blog through Josie's. Your family is so cute. Brilee is adorable. I love that she grabs everyone she wants to kiss.

Melanie said...

Kelsy! I totally blog stocked you from Josie's blog as well. Brilee is seriously so cute! It sounds like her cute little personality is already starting to shine through. How fun!