7/6/09

Cooley Reunion

The first annual Cooley Family Reunion was a blast! We had so much fun all weekend long. Great company+ great entertainment+ great food= GREAT TIME! The fun started Friday afternoon and ended Sunday night. Friday we had a hot dog roast, took a rhino ride to the Ice Cave, played a couple games of Clue (I won the first, Ry Pie the second), and sang karaoke. Saturday I had to go down for the parade and when I got back we took family pictures, played capture the flag, rode horses, played Koo (AMY AND I WERE THE CHAMPIONS!), visited, and ate good food. Sunday we went for another ride, relaxed, played more Koo (again Amy and I won!), played Clue, played catch phrase, slept, and had good conversations. I loved this reunion, and I cannot wait until next year. 
Thomas, Amy, and Del carrying in all the snacks!
Ryann feeding Brilee!
Our first (of many) Rhino ride. Ry did an awesome job driving. 
Jake and Con on their first (of many) horse ride. 
We definitely rocked it during karaoke. 
I love Conner!
The boys rocking it!
This is after our first capture the flag game! We loved this game. The boundaries were rough, and the game took forever but it was a lot of fun. Poor Courtney fell all the way down the mountain but he got up and finished strong. Our second game of capture the flag was not as much fun. Everyone on my team got hurt, and Jake and I still can barely walk today. Oh the joys of capture the flag!
Jake preparing all the horses for their long ride. Three of the four of them had never really been on a horse.
Ice Cave Peak... 
Bottom Row: Thomas, Amy, Conner, Me
Top Row: Colby, Courtney, Jake, Jessica, Kaylee, Stacia, Michael.
Us at the Ice Cave... I am so glad Grandma came with us!
This was our ride to the peak. Grandma was lucky enough to wear a visor aka mud flap so when Thomas went speeding through the puddles she was protected. We sang all sorts of songs on the way... Row Row Row your Boat, Star Spangled Banner, Oscar Myer, and others that I can't remember. It was great and so much fun!
This is us driving down the road going fast!
Good times!
This is Brilee Sunday... she was tuckered out! 

No comments: