7/8/09

More Reunion Pictures!

Hiking out of ice cave. This was really hard for both of us because of our injuries from the Capture the Flag game.
I love you Amy! 
I LOVE this picture of Grandpa.
Playing with Brilee as she shows off her riding skills.
The mud flap I was telling you about.
My poor Mom wanted to make everyone their Jamaican ice cream. The first night she forgot the cream, next day they forgot the bowl for the ice cream maker, and the last day she spilled it all over the floor. 
Yum Yum! 
Jake doing what he loves.
Mom and the boys after their hike to Lake Mountain.
I like this picture a lot too!
I don't know who ended up winning.
Nap time!
They didn't realized they all matched until somebody on their hike pointed it out to them!
I told you we rocked it! We were singing Kelly Clarkson's Since You've Been Gone.
Hot Dog Roast!

No comments: