7/2/09

Bumbo Chair

I put Brilee in her bumbo chair at Granny's today. I never realized what a hit the chair was with little kids. Within seconds of putting her down she was bombarded by cousins. She loved it!
Chazzy loves babies! She is so cute with Brilee. She saw me put Brilee down, and before I could turn around she was sitting in front of her playing with her.
Then Marley came to join in the fun! Chazzy is tickling Brilee's toes. 
Kisses from Whazzer!
Jens came in the house and got his turn playing with Brilee.  
Look at those baby blues! 
As soon as I took Brilee out of the chair Chazzy thought she would take a turn.
She sat down, but totally missed the chair.
Jens took his turn. (He put a blanket it over it because it was pink I think!)

Chloey also had to take a turn!



No comments: