1/2/12

Not Good!

Brilee had bad luck at the dentist today. Her mouth is full of sugar bugs. We are really annoyed, because we really do a good job of brushing her teeth. It just doesn't work with Brilee. Neither Jake or I have strong teeth, and so she had no hope. We were instructed to throw all sippy cups away, and start taking fluoride ASAP! She was a very good girl for the hygienist and dentist. They were so impressed with her, and how grown-up she is. They are also very happy because we will go ahead and pay for their children's college education! Haha not that bad. Good news is no caps!

4 comments:

Kami said...

I felt awful when I took my little guy in and found out how bad his teeth were. He never complained. We just took him in for a check-up and cleaning. They had told me to wait until he was 3 to bring him in, but we'll go sooner than that with our 2nd little guy. I'm glad Brilee doesn't have to have caps. My little guy had too. I'm sure we paid for the child's college ecducation. j/k :)

Kami said...

Sorry about all my typo.

Veronica and TJ said...

Poor girl...at least she looks darling in that huge dentist chair:)

Jen said...

Oh, bummer. When my permanent teeth came in, I had to have them sealed before they even came in all the way because the enamel wouldn't harden fast enough. I feel your pain.