1/8/12

27

Today was my 27th birthday! I had a wonderful day. It was very busy, and filled with family fun. Just the way I like it! Thank you for all the calls (my phone was either on silent or dead all day. Thanks Bear.), texts, and facebook wishes. They truly made my day happy! Stac and my Mom came visiting this morning, and then we got to spend the afternoon and evening partying with the Birchell's. It's nice having a birthday so close to Granny's. Here are some pictures...
This picture and the next are oldies, but goodies. Barry got an exercise bike for xmas, and Jake had to try it out. Obviously, he couldn't try it out without Brilee by his side!
Here is Princess Brilee
I woke up (the second time) to Brilee eating her bunny cereal (Trix), and Jake making me biscuits and gravy! Yum Yum! The first time I woke up to Jake reenacting his proposal to me. He was so cute. He purposed by putting the ring on my finger when I was sleeping. He bought me a wedding band for my birthday, and so he put that on my finger while I was sleeping too. This time I woke up, but it was still sweet!
Brilee painted me a picture... or painted her? (Santa, she LOVES the art easel!!!)
This is happy Brilee. Outside playing with Scooter and her kitty. As soon as she came in she became angry Brilee. She needed a nap, and dinner. Two things that make an almost three year old impossible to deal with.
Yummy cupcakes the Vernal Birchell's brought.
Granny with the grandkids at the party (We missed our Megs though!).

1 comment:

BreAnna said...

We sound beautiful! Happy Birthday Kelsey! Love ya