4/28/10

Time Flies!

We have had a busy week, and I haven't taken any pictures. I usually try to always have my camera, but I slacked off last week. Brilee got another ear infection last Thursday (surprise!!!) and so we had a sick baby most of the weekend. The doctor gave her a medicine that didn't agree with her little tummy, and finally I decided when the medicine causes more pain than the ear infection we need a change! She is finally better and happy!!!! Del came home this weekend, and we had a blast with him! Brilee sure likes her Uncle Del. Del, my Dad, and I did the bike course for the dinoland triathlon. We are so excited! Sunday Del and my Dad rode their bikes to the cabin! I thought they were a bit crazy. We enjoyed our time with them and were sad the weekend went so fast. 
Jake and I took Brilee to Cal Ranch today to buy chicken feed. She found a hat, and would not put it down! We had to buy for it for her, and she is so proud of the thing. Jake says he doesn't know if he will be ever to tell her "no". She makes one little whimper and he is giving her whatever she wants!
These two little girls are TrOuBlE!
Chazzy got a little jealous of Brilee's awesome hat!
Lucky us, we are having drain problems. Tomorrow we will have our septic tank cleaned (sounds better than sucked) and then soon we will have to put in new drain fields. UGH!!!
Brilee having some fun with her barn!
Whazzer has been to our house two nights in a row, and both nights she runs in and grabs Brilee's vacuum. For some reason Brilee is very possessive of her vacuum. As soon as Chazlynn picks it up Brilee is running saying "NONONONONONONONONO". Chaz is always good and says "Here go." Brilee responds with "Thank you." They were making Jake and I laugh so hard! Whenever I vacuum Brilee has to follow me around and help me vacuum with hers. It is sweet. 
Anyone who has kids 1-5 yrs. old I would recommend this little barn. Brilee and all my nieces and nephews love it! They play for hours with it. 
Chazzy thought she would help Brilee with her hat again. 


Brilee is now fifteen months old! BriBear has now switched from baby to toddler. I think she made the transition over night. At fifteen months Brilee is: walking, climbing, trying to run, shakes her head no no, points, colors, gives kisses, loves books, is crazy about all animals (except for Macy's dog... it scared her), and many other fun things. Brilee can say: what's that, whose that, thank you, nonononononono, HIIIIIIIIII, bye bye, uh-oh, ew (when I change her diaper haha), hot, BriBear, dog, Daddy, dada, mama, pa, kitty, dog, ball, baba, az (I am pretty sure she means chaz), and WOW! We are so in love with our little tornado (you should see the damage this baby can do to a house)!!!


1 comment:

Amy Elaine said...

Aw, she's too cute in her little hat! I love that she turns Jake into such a softie :) Looks like she's having a blast with her cousins as usual - what a lucky little girl! Love you all!