5/2/10

May 2nd

Should I wake up to 2" of snow on May 2nd?
Should I have to warm my car up to get the windshield defrosted on May 2nd?
Should I have to get our winter coats out of storage on May 2nd?
Should the cabin's water still be frozen on May 2nd?
Should I have to keep all the heaters on in my house on May 2nd?

NO WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DO ANY OF THIS ON MAY 2ND!!!! 

This is one crazy year! After our depressing awake to all the snow, Jake and I decided we needed a trip to the cabin. Jake had hoped to go for a long horse ride up there, but we knew that wouldn't be happening today! We decided it would be nice to just go up and watch the Jazz game. It was a great day. We all took good naps, watched a good Jazz game (UGH... so close!), ate good food, and enjoyed the irony of still having snow! Rumor is we are supposed to warm-up this week... keep your fingers crossed for us!!!!!!!!!!
We met Gma and Gpa in Lapoint to get a ride with them!
Brilee would NOT snuggle with me for her nap...
But she had NO problem snuggling with Cali!

No comments: