4/5/10

Sharing

Brilee loves to share! She has always liked to share her food with her dogs, but recently she wants to share with ANYONE and EVERYONE! Grandpa Dickson is her favorite to share food with, Daddy is her favorite to share baba's with, and I am her favorite to share her binky with. Tonight Jake and I went to Subway for dinner and while we were eating I heard a lot of laughter behind us and then a lady said, "Oh thank you honey, but you better eat it yourself." Apparently, Brilee had been trying to share her sandwich with the family behind us! 
Giving me her binky when she was supposed to be sleeping!

Thanks Bri Bear!
GGMA made Brilee an afghan when was born and told me to make sure I use it. I put it on the back of my rocker, but it always just stayed there. Lately when I rock Brilee to sleep she starts to pull on it until I take it off the back of the chair and put it around her. As soon as it is around her she will usually fall right asleep. So now I am happy to say the afghan is used at least once a day!!!

1 comment:

BreAnna said...

AT LEAST SHE'S LEARNING IT NOW