3/5/10

And We're OFF!

Our family has been running like crazy the past week. Jake started riding 7G last week. He has been really impressed with him. He is excited to see how he turns out. Jake also bought a swather this week. Now, if we could just get rid of the snow and start cutting hay life would be awesome! The dreaded March 1st showed up far too quickly! I went back to work... Troy told me that Brilee was still welcome at the BLM. Jake and I talked a lot about this and decided that it would be best to have Brilee close to the BLM, but not at the BLM. Luckily, we found an AWESOME baby-sitter close to the BLM. Brilee has fun playing with Sham, Kamdyn, and Parker all day, and I feel good knowing she is happy and that I can pick her up early most days! I kept forgetting to buy batteries this week, and so I don't have any pictures of our big events. So, here are some random pictures...
Brilee now climbs into her stroller instead of pushing it! 
What a monkey!



She has now figured out how to get on and off of her horse. She sometimes needs a little boost to get on!
What a cute fish face.

1 comment:

Kami said...

It's so hard sometimes to be a working mom. Leaving your baby is so hard, but it's great when you find someone close and wonderful to babysit! :) Good luck with work! Brilee is so adorable!