3/17/10

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today was such a beautiful day. It was our first day of spring weather here. I was able to run outside without burning my lungs, the kids all got to play without coats on, and the babies got to swing. Everyone was so happy! Everyone but Jaylie had green on, so not to many pinches were given! (Except for I didn't think Stacia, Michael, or Jake had on green and they all did... so I got thirty pinches.) Last year on St. Patty's Brilee got her first ear infections... this year she is on the mend from the worst ear infections she has ever had. Crazy!
This picture wasn't today, but I think it's super cute!
They were LOVING life! They stayed entertained for the longest time.
She was so happy to finally just be outside.
Such a cutie!
The boys doing what they do best... playing in the mud.
Brilee was jealous that Chazlynn was playing with Cy and not her. She wouldn't even look at them!
She was still a little pouty when Chazzy came to play with her.
But, she shook it off fast!
The girls were having a "super model" show.?.?.?
Chazlynn is a character!
I LOVE SPRING!!!!!!

2 comments:

BreAnna said...

Finally spring is coming! I never thought that it would come!

Kami said...

I love spring too! It's so nice to be able to enjoy being outside! :)