2/22/10

Play Dates

Brilee has had some AWESOME play dates the past couple of days. Ben and Andre went on a cruise, and so we have been playing with their kids. Friday Brilee and I picked Annalee up from school and then went and picked up Elly and headed to Vernal. We met Julie, Chloey, Jaylie, and Tytan at McDonald's and then headed to the Rec. Center. The kids had a blast swimming. When open swim closed I set Elly and Annalee up and then I did some lap swimming. It was great! After swimming we went and got Caleb and Ashlyn a get well present (they both had their tonsils out Friday) and took it to them. They were both being tough cookies! We then headed home. Elly and Annalee were so excited to be the ones to attend Brilee's first sleep over. (She was asleep HOURS before we got home!) After we got home I turned on Freaky Friday for the girls (it was after 11) thinking they would fall right asleep! Around mid night I gave in and went to bed. A little after one the girls came in asking me to turn another movie on. I said NO WAY! They then fell asleep. Brilee woke up early as always Saturday morning. Jake and I tried to keep her quite, but it didn't work. Elly and Annalee came in and the look on Brilee's face was priceless! She was so excited to have the girls at her house. Today Cy came over while Julie went to the doctor. He was so cute. He and Brilee played hard, and then the poor guy was exhausted! 
This is the only picture I took of the sleep over, but it's a good one! I did all their hair the same...
Brilee has been wrestling ever since Grandpa took her to watch the Iowa HawkEye wrestling match. Her cousins don't love it! 
She decided to give Cy the escape point!
And escape he did!
When Cy started getting sleepy I picked him up, and that made Brilee mad! She quickly figured out how to stand though.
Then she kept practicing all day!
Cute Cy taking his nap.

1 comment:

BreAnna said...

I fun imagine the Brilee's face when she saw Elly and Annalee. It was fun seeing you guys at McDonalds. Thanks for the presents