3/7/10

Hard Weekend

Brilee has had a rough weekend! She started Friday with low grade fevers, but by night time they were high fevers and have stayed high. She has had the fevers and a nasty cough all weekend. Poor girl! On top of being sick she tried to take off running and fell into the corner of our entertainment center. She broke her Grandma and my heart! She also fell off the bed Friday night when I was making her bottle... scared her Daddy to death!!!! On a positive note, she got a pair of shoes from Marley and they have made her so happy! I never remember to put shoes on her, but ever since she got these shoes she has not let us forget her shoes! She loves them. I have to hide them from her when she goes down for her naps. As soon as she finds them she grabs them and crawls over to Jake or me and sticks out her foot for us to put them on her. When they are on she will try and try to walk. She gets so frustrated every time she falls, and lets everyone hear her frustration. 
Her battle wound! It was/is so sad!
She loves them!
I thought I did a good job hiding them, but I was wrong!
At least she tries to help put them on...


7 comments:

Chalice said...

so sad, hopefully she gets feeling better, i know rsv has been going around, so keep an eye on her and take her to the dr's if it gets any worse! She is a doll!

Kelly W. said...

Poor baby. I hope her battle wound heals soon. It probably hurt you more than Brilee. Take care!

Veronica and TJ said...

That poor girl! I swear everything happens at the same time. Her shoes are super cute though:)

Amy Elaine said...

Aw, poor baby! I hope she's feeling better!

BreAnna said...

Boor Brilee! I can see why she likes those shoes so much

BreAnna said...

By the way Caleb loves your blog!

Binghams said...

That is so funny we have a picture with the gooseeggs and popcicles to make it better :) I hope she gets feeling better !!! when baby is sick EVERY ONE is sick :) what a good mommy you are kelsey. I just love seeing ya around. we'll have to catch up sometime :)