5/30/09

Working Gals!

Well the time came and I had to go back to work. I was sad that my time off went so fast, but I was also ready to get back to work. Luckily for me Brilee can come to work with me until she is mobile (which will be when she is ready for kindergarten if I have anything to say about it). She is such a good girl, and really enjoys herself at the BLM office. I am sure it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that she is the COMPLETE center of attention there. I wondered how it would be taking my little baby to an office full of guys, and now I know I wouldn't want it any other way.I love my job and the people I work with. It is also really handy to have Jake less than a block away! Ever since Brilee has been working in the fire office I have noticed Jake is there A LOT more. I have been busy with Smokey Bear school programs, organizing summer events, and cleaning up from where I left off last November. 
PreSchool 
Kicking back!
Her hiding place.
She is so lucky... she gets to sleep through all the conference calls!

No comments: