5/31/09

We HEART Taylor!

Last Tuesday Granny, Andre, Jenny, Julie, The Panas', Annalee, Elly, Chloey, Jaylie, and I went and saw our favorite singer... TAYLOR SWIFT!!!! We had such a great time. We loved her music, her concert, our posters for her, and all the excitement a day of traveling with kids brings. I rode out with Andre, Granny, Cy, Smelly Elly, and Leeber Girl. Our first adventure was making our signs the night before. Elly and Leeber wrote for Taylor "We heart Taylor Swift" and for Kelli Pickler "We are small town girls". Jaylie and Chloey wrote for Taylor "Taylor Swift ROCKS" and for for Kelli "We love RED HIGH HEELS!". Our first stop was at Costco. I had been the week before and so the girls and I went to all the sample carts and spent the majority of our time dreaming of the fun we would have by the blow up water slide. After Costco we had to take Cy to Andre's sisters house. It was fun seeing her house... it was way cute! We then went to Olive Garden where we began to worry we would be late for the concert. When we finally got to SLC we parked and the girls started dragging Granny to Energy Solutions. When we got to the door we saw a sign saying Kelli was sick and wouldn't be performing. BUMMER! Taylor Swift put on an awesome concert. She was a great performer. My favorite song was You Belong With Me and I also LOVED White Horse. After the concert we went and picked Cy up, and traveled on home. I left Brilee with Jake and was really sad about leaving her for so long... but guess what she did awesome for her Dad (and Grandma Dickson). I had such a fun time and so did they.
Waiting for GO time!
Taylor's biggest fans!
Thanks to the nice girls in the short shorts and cowboy hats for this pic!
YUM YUM!
We had enough fun at Costco we didn't even need the concert!
I hate that stupid old pick up truck you never let me drive. (We sang a lot)
Right before I left, you can't tell but there are definitely tears!

No comments: