5/30/09

Night time WALKERS!

I have been trying to go walking every night to help get in shape (it is working because I passed the pack test!) and to get out and enjoy the air. I mainly go with Julie, Jenny, and Granny. Some nights we are joined by Stacia, my Mom, and Andre. It is a lot of fun, and we are always laughing about something. We have been walking on Union's track a lot, but I like walking on the road a lot more. Most nights Brilee gets to stay home with her dad, and when he is still working Grandpa Barry will come over and sit with her. On her lucky nights when they are both busy she gets to come. She loves her stroller, and it makes for a better work-out for me.  
Friday night crew...
Andre had to work so we had Brilee, Cy, and Whazzer! This before... all babies awake.
After... all babies asleep.

No comments: