5/30/09

Cabin

Brilee loves going to the cabin! Her first trip we were going to have a hot dog roast, but we got rained out! (I don't know why but I only took pic's of us leaving for the cabin and leaving the cabin).
The second trip was for Tytan's fourth birthday party! It was wild... there were twenty kids there and eighteen adults. Brilee and Cy were never put down. I forgot my camera this day :(
 Our next trips to the cabin were to celebrate Memorial Day with the Cooley's. I cannot even describe the rain that fell that weekend. It was nice because the mountains needed it... but all we wanted was to play capture the flag. Jake, Mitch Wilhelm, and Grant Erickson tried to go on a horse ride. They came back drenched and freezing. (It took Jake all night to warm up) Conner, Stacia, Ryann, and I played a lot of Clue and Coo AKA Que! It was a blast and we  are all looking forward to the Cooley reunion this July! 

Cousin Loves
Bri Bear and Grandpa

Wish I would have gone on that horse ride.

Stac and Ry Pie- Team Girl
Mom and Marilynn- Team Mom
Conner and Kelsey- Team AWESOME
This is how hard it rained ALL day!

No comments: