3/30/14

Spring

We love spring! Even if the wind blows every single day. We are getting so much yard work done around our house, and we love it! Friday night we went to Lowes and bought a new picnic table and a new pine tree. We came home and got everything unloaded and planted our tree. We were so excited. I will sand and stain the picnic table later this week. Saturday morning I went to cross fit, and had a BRUTAL workout. Then I came home and met Jake and Bronson at Granny's. We started burning weeds and trash. We spent a lot of time out by the chicken pens cleaning up. Kevin rented a a skid steer and cleaned all the corrals. Then Julie and I took the girls down to the opening of kids cross fit. It was adorable watching them do it. They loved it too. We came back and helped burn all the weeds in the garden. Jake then trimmed some trees and I started spraying weeds. Bronson decided to take a four hour nap which meant we could get a lot of work completed! Everyone came over and we ate a hot dogs for lunch. Then we all got back to work on our projects. After Bronson woke up we went and rode the four wheeler. Jake rode his horses, and Bri just played like crazy! Jake talked me into riding Marshall, and I was super impressed. Jake has done a good job with him. We also had a nice afternoon walk. Finally, the sun went down. We bathed the kiddos and put them to bed. They both slept all night without hardly moving. This morning Jake let me sleep in, and when I finally drug myself out of bed he was making waffles. After we ate we went and got a BIG dump load put into the horse trailer. Tomorrow we will drop it off and it will feel so good! It looks like the rest of the afternoon will be spent hanging out indoors. It's pretty windy and cold, and looks like it could rain any minute. Another great weekend.





 Burpees
 Seriously, Bri's muscles are impressive! (She's in the green)





No comments: