3/2/14

Back to Work!

My first week back to work was great. It was such a breeze compared to last year. Bronson is thrilled to be going to Grammy, and Brilee is learning so much there. The first week was busy, but we got back into a good solid routine within a day. The kids adjusted fine, and Bronson actually cried on the first day when I had to pick him up. I am so glad the kids have the opportunity to go to Grammy's and Papa's every day. We all love the way it works out.

 Poor boy… He ate a Laffy Taffy and had a pretty bad reaction to the egg. I had no clue there was egg in them! 
 He's just one of the boys.
 I worried how I would stick with cross fit and work… but it's been easy. I love it. Even when I shin grind the box. 


This little girl has just decided to grow up! She is such a sweetheart. I am so proud of her and who she is becoming. She is kind, smart, beautiful, hilarious, and so much fun to be around. I just wish time would slow down a little. She is now training wheel free (and not looking back), doing cartwheels, knows every letter and VERY close to knowing all their sounds, and she is also VERY close to being able to write every letter. Atta girl!



 then and now...

No comments: