2/17/14

Busy Mouth

Today started out just as normal as could be. After CrossFit Jake took Bronson to Granny's, to let Bri and I catch up on some sleep. (Last night was rough because Bronson had came down with a  stomach bug the day before. He was a super sick boy for about 6 hours, and then he was fine. I was a nervous nelly though so most of my night was spent watching him.) Bri woke up right when I was getting good and asleep. I told her to get dressed, get her dolls dressed, do her hair, and brush her teeth. She did it all. Then she started calling people. I didn't even realize this was going on, but she was content. Jake came right as I was waking up. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "Bri called and told me to come get her." She calls phone numbers passwords, and this whole letter thing is now all coming together. She knows her daddy is Ja- Josie-Jo Grammy-MOM Papa-Dad GMA… Not going to promise it won't happen many more times. Jake and Bri went to Granny's while I got ready. I then went over and took Bronson outside to play. He was loving life. He fed the cows for 45 minutes. We rode the 4-wheeler, and then I convinced him it was nap time. I have been really slacking on my double under challenge so I knew during nap time I was going to catch up. I was working on that while the Laws kids were practicing hunter safety. Jake was shoeing his horse and getting ready to go for a ride. Bri was playing with Jaylie at Granny's. All was good. Then my phone rang. Granny said, "Brilee stuck a chocolate chip up her nose and we can't get it out. We can't see it, and we can't feel it. She told us it melted, but she is freaking out!" I could hear her screaming too. I called Jake and he went to do damage control. I then called Dr. Staker. Jake said he thought she was fine, but Dr. Staker thought we needed to have him look her over to be sure. So, off we went. Bri was brave and toughed it out. Dr. Staker played with her and teased her. He asked her "Why did you put a chocolate chip in your nose?" She said, "Well, my mouth was really busy." OH Bri Bear!!!! She promised us to NEVER do it again!

No comments: