1/15/13

Sleep Over

Brilee's favorite thing in the world is to have Chazzy and Marley spend the night. They are so cute and so funny. Jake and I love it too. Jenny had her gallbladder removed yesterday, and she is still pretty sore. So, we took Mar Sue off her hands! Chaz and Mar came over this evening to hang out. As soon as they walked in the door they were asking to take a bath in Brilee's new swim suits (which aren't really new, but they are new to them!). We ran them some warm water and I just let them play their hearts out. I fed Bronson, made them dinner, found three pairs of jamies, and decided to throw Bronson in the tub with them. As soon as I sat him in the water I realized how cold it was. I don't know how they were even having fun, but they were! We warmed it up and they stayed in there until Brilee wanted to dunk them. After their dinner they had picnics and tea parties. Then they started practicing dancing, which led to them trying to do "lifts". Funniest thing we have ever seen. Julie picked Chaz up, and we put the other two in bed. Forty-five minutes later they are still giggling. I love watching these memories form, because sleepovers with my cousins are some of my favorite childhood memories. Keep on giggling girls! (Well, actually I'm about over it. I told Jake at the hour mark we would go in and make it real.)

 Tator LOVES laying in the sun light. He normally lays in Bronson's room, but today the blinds were shut so I found him on Brilee's chair. 









 Marley is seriously one of the sweetest girls in this world. But she does have a plan how things should go, and sometimes Bri and Chaz don't listen. I love watching Mar get frustrated. So I took some pictures of the cutie!

 AWWW there we go... Just as planned!
Jake read Little Critters Go to the Dentist for their bedtime story. As soon as he finished we broke the news to Bri that she has a dentist appointment in the morning. 

2 comments:

Amy Elaine said...

So stinking cute! I LOVE that Bri has giggle-fest cousin sleepovers! The pix of them doing "lifts" are cracking me up.

Kay's said...

I love this, they are so cute!! I love sleepovers and i have so mamy memories of mine and my cousins sleepovers also and love to watch my kids have them also!! Cousins are great!!