1/13/13

My Bday

My 28th birthday was awesome! My Mom was heading to SLC for some meetings and trainings, and she invited me and the kids to come stay in the "notel" with her. We said yes, and Brilee instantly started asking when she could go swimming. We left Monday evening, and arrived in just enough time to swim. We all slept good that night, and I woke up to Brilee being so happy it was my birthday. My Mom headed to her training while the kids and I went shopping. We went to Fashion Place mall and I started using all my gift cards (Smith's did 4X gas awards on gift cards in December. I went a little crazy with it). Brilee is a natural shopper. Bronson is like his Dad and Papa. I finally made my way to the back of the mall and saw the store that I really wanted. The APPLE store! We went in, and Bronson was not having it. I decided I would be much better off to get him to sleep, and feed Brilee lunch. So after all that we went back. I talked with the Apple guy for about 45 minutes, and FINALLY made up my mind. I went to call Jake to let him know what I decided, and get his opinions. He agreed with my thoughts, so I went in to buy it. By then the guy who had been helping me had moved on. I walked to express buy and told the lady what I wanted. She said, "Oh, are you sure? I think you want the bigger screen size. Trust me." UGH!!! Bronson then woke up and started getting mad. I ended up just walking away. I decided I couldn't handle the stress. So, we went to one of the most stress free places ever! GMA and GPA Cooleys! Bri played with all GMA's bears, and Bronson rolled all over their condo. Thomas and Cathy showed up, and it was so wonderful spending time with them. We are so proud of Thomas, and excited for his next journey. I loved spending my birthday with my kids, aunt, cousin, mom, and grandparents. It was a birthday I won't ever forget. Around six Brilee was ready to swim, and Bronson was ready for bed. We left, and my Mom told me to go back to the Apple store without kids. Sure enough it worked. I walked out with my new beautiful MacBook Air... LOVE IT!!!! SO, my birthday was great. Today I got to celebrate with my family and the Wildes. My parents made me a delicious prime rib dinner, with my favorite potatoes!!! Thank you so much everyone. 28 is GREAT. ;) Thanks for the calls, texts, and Facebook messages! They all made my day that much brighter!



 We were almost late to my party cause we had to take this picture ten million times. We finally got one with everyone looking, eyes open, and nobody crying. Who cares if Brilee is talking to DoDeeDoDee on the phone. (We have an imaginary friend at our house.)
Bronster LOVED my party. He ate a whole stuffy potato, and his Aunty gave him his very own cookie with frosting. 
I didn't need a cookie because I just wanted to eat up all his sweetness!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Happy birthday! I am glad you had a good day!

Amy Elaine said...

Yay! Sounds like a wonderful birthday -- and you deserve it! I want to pick your brain about laptops sometime soon... that's the one I'm considering. I'm so bummed that I missed you guys at the condo. Love you lots!