1/26/13

33

Jake turned 33 today! I met him when he was 23... crazy!!!! Brilee had a sleepover at my parents house last night, and Bronson was kind and let us sleep in until 7:45. It was awesome. We spent the whole day hanging out at home and getting ready for Bri's party. Jake got to snuggle Bronson and watch his all time favorite movies (they are FINALLY on Netflix!!!) The Black Stallion and The Black Stallion Returns. We also had a close eye on the rig fire in anticipation that the actual rig would be pulled down.They have tried, but had no luck so far. It blew up huge tonight. It's crazy! Bri, Grammy, and Stac showed up around 4 and we cooked dinner. Bri's party was smaller than usual cause of sickness/travel but it was still super fun. We missed everyone, but enjoyed being able to visit with everyone too. After the party Brilee started puking. So, that is horrible. Bronson couldn't be out done and started as well. I have felt a little crummy all day, and now I feel pretty nasty too. Awe---some. I hate winter. I hate this winter especially. I am super happy because it is snowing right now, and snowing hard. I have no where to be in the next couple of days (Bri will miss school Monday), and so I say bring on the snow!!!! Hoping for six feet. :) 

 Bronson played peek-a-boo all morning! It took me 45 minutes to make my bed cause he was having so much fun with playing. I love this stage in baby hood!




 Granny makes the cutest cakes, and they are the best tasting cakes too!





 She loves to be sung to!









1 comment:

Candace and Brian said...

Happy Birthday Jake & Brilee. I'm SOOO sorry your family is sick. This winter has sucked. BIG TIME!