9/24/12

Blue Bell

I am obsessed with the Blue Bell corn maze. It is so much fun. They put so much work into it, and it is a great way to spend your afternoon! Jake had to work so he missed out on the fun again (Last year we were on Diamond, and jake made me miss it. I have been kind of mad all year about it too.). I was a little paranoid of losing bri in there, but luckily her aunt stacia bought some pop corn so she glued herself to stac. Bronson enjoyed the first lap, but wasn't fond of the idea of a second. It was good cause Bri was finished too. We went back out, Bri played in the corn and Bronskey ate. After everyone made it out we hopped on the tractor and went to the pumpkin patch. Brilee picked herself out a "big" pumpkin, and Bronson a baby one. Super cute! I asked Donny to find a pumpkin big enough to put Bronson in, and I think he found the perfect one! It was such a fun evening! Here are some pics of our fun night, and some random photos from instagram!

1 comment:

Candace and Brian said...

OH we love the Corn Maze too. I didn't realize it was opened this early. Your little man has the cutest little smile ever. I love it!!