1/12/11

Up and Running

We switched internet providers, and so we have been without the net for a couple of days (wow, how did people do it??). Here is what I would have blogged about...
My birthday was such a fun day! We spent the day in Vernal playing Mario on the Wii, and just hanging out. My Dad made us a delicious Chinese dinner, and we spent the night over there. My parents gave me a cool miniature pie maker (like a waffle maker, but for pies). It is way cool! Jake took Brilee to the store with him to buy my present and the checker lady kept telling Jake, "Your little girl looks just like me when I was little." Jake thought it was the weirdest thing ever... It cracks me up. We went back to the store that night so he could show me which one it was. haha!
Me and my girl on my b-day! 
Here are all the crusts we cut out for the pie maker. It's kind of like making sugar cookies...
Yummy chicken pot pie filling! We got squash, broccoli, and tomatoes in our Bountiful Basket so we through them in our filling. Delicious! We LOVE Bountiful Basket!
The pie maker in action!
The pie baker in action!
Yum Yum Apple Pie!!!!
We also got brussels sprouts in the basket, and they were tasty!

Granny also had a birthday, and you know the Birchell's love to party! Thank goodness we have Julie's big house and good chef's.

Garn and Aaryn made a lot of good pizza's!!!!
The rest of us played the Wii.

Girl table.
Boy table.
The three little girls escaped the bustle to go break into Chazzlynn's make-up. They were all pretty painted.
Granny got a 2010 scrapbook... the kids loved going through it with Granny and Grandpa. 
Bear and Scoot enjoying their cupcakes...
Brilee LOVING her kitty! (I swear, that cat is different than all other cats.)
Whenever Jake watches his horse shows (so... ALL THE TIME!!!) Brilee gets her horse out of her room and starts to ride. She yells, "WEEEEE HAW" over and over. It is hilarious! 
She really gets that thing rocking too. She has gone over both sides already today...

4 comments:

Kami said...

That pie maker looks awesome! Happy belated birthday! :)

Chalice said...

Happy birthday Kelsey! Your piemaker looks like such a sweet gift!

Amy Elaine said...

Looks like a great birthday! That pie maker is cool, and I'm seriously laughing about Jake getting weirded out by the checker. I can just imagine the look on his face. Hah! Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Haha. Oh man look at her get that rocking. She is the coolest. Weeeehaaawww.