1/7/11

Good Stuff!


Yesterday, while Brilee was napping, a surprise package came in the mail! It was addressed to a Miss Brilee Birchell, but there was no explanation of where they came from... I did a little exploring, and I heard from the rumor mill that the California Dogs had been doing a little boot shopping for their good friend Brilee. Well, dogs...

SHE LOVES THEM!!!! She won't take them off (even to sleep), and she talks about them all the time. She gets really proud whenever anyone talks about them... Thanks so much California Dogs... you raised the bar for the rest of her birthday presents!
Today she wore them with just a onsesie all day..
It's a blurry picture, but you get the idea how happy the boots make her!



Yesterday Brilee also went on a Bob Cat hunt with Jake and I. We wore our sunglasses, and so she had to wear hers too.
On our way down South we ran into a herd of these big guys! Our dogs caught the bob cat in about 30 minutes. Jake was so proud! Brilee and I watched from the truck. Brilee actually watched Dora more than anything! It was way fun. 

While we were hunting I remembered I had put two cookies (to finish up the batch) in the oven. I couldn't remember taking them out, and so I started getting nervous. I couldn't get cell service in the canyon we were in, and so I was yelling at Jake to call Granny because there were cookies in the oven. He was all sorts of confused. We finally got it squared away, Granny turned off the oven, and called to report the cookies were "Crispy critters." 





1 comment:

Veronica and TJ said...

I am glad that I am not the only one that is forgetful in the kitchen:) Her boots are darling. Everything in miniture is so much cuter.