1/14/11

Grandma Cooley #2

Stacia, Thomas and Amy couldn't resist sending their own Top Ten Grandma Loves!!!!

Amy's 10 Favorite Things About Grandma:
1) She is the best story teller around -- adding lots of funny details and keeping us all laughing
2) She's always up for a game. Whether it's Candy Land when we were kids or a Catch Phrase at the cabin, Grandma will always play - and she's competitive!
3) She is so considerate. This is such an admirable trait -- Grandma always knows how to help out. 
4) She is always so supportive. Even when I stumble, she cheers me on and tells me she's proud and things will turn around. 
5) Grandma is unfailingly generous. She has compassion for everyone. 
6) She is so easy to talk to. Grandma will put anyone immediately at ease.
7) Grandma would be the last person to say a negative word about anyone, and her optimism is contagious.
8) She is the kind of Grandma who came to "Grandparent's Day" in school, who always knew the details of what was happening in my life, who would drop everything to come over and watch us. She has always made such an effort to show her love and to be involved. I couldn't be more grateful for this. 
9) She keeps tabs on everything and everyone. I think her effort to do this really strengthens our family.
10) Visiting Grandma and Grandpa is one thing I look forward to most when I visit home. I love you both so much!


Thomas' List:
Favorite grandma things

Grandma has 5 nice things to say before I'm through the door.

Grandma is proof you can be lucky at cards and lucky at life.

Grandma is so funny- she doesn't need a punchline.

Grandma reminds me every day that I can be having a good time.

There ain't nothing better than a Grandma hug.

Sometimes we find out that grandma taught us something before we knew she was giving us a lesson.

Nobody loves more than Grandma!

It is mathmatically impossible to be categorically both 100% honest and 100% nice but that doesn't stop Grandma!

Grandma told me bread crust will make my hair Curley!

A priest, a rabbi and a civil engeineer walk into a bar... The rest isnt important because Grandma already has the whole room laughing!


Stacia Marie's...
1) I love how she is ALWAYS down for a good game at clue
2) I love her stories...she keeps everyone laughing and updated on family.
3) I lover her hair.
4) I love her spicy little attitude when somebody REALLY deserves it.
5) I love how she supports and accepts everyone. She is the nicest lady I know!
6) I love that she loves her grandkids more than her real kids!
7) During Thanksgiving I am more excited for Grandmas comments than the Turkey Dinner...no offense Aunt Cathy.
8) I absolutely LOVE grandma during karaoke 
9)Grandma always tells me I look good. She is a confident booster!
10) I love grandmas will power! She is one strong lady!!! 
LOVE YOU GRANDMA COOLEY!!!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

No comments: