12/9/10

Life Without Work

Brilee and I are adjusting just fine to life without work. Our days are busy and fun! Here is a look into a day at the Birchell home...
We take a lot of self portraits... (This is another picture she will be deleting in a few years Josie!)
We snuggle with Baby Haddy on the couch and watch Dora... Just this week every time I turn around she is there with the remote saying, "I want Dora..." Diego doesn't cut it either!
We get mad at Haddy when Dora goes to commercial break, and throw her on the floor.
Haddy takes a lot of naps. Brilee always makes her sleep on my bed, and then my room is off limits until she is "Oh sad, her crying".
Brilee takes her sweet time in making sure she puts the blankets JUST right!

Then Brilee can jump on the bed, but if I even say one word I get hushed and told, "SHUSH Haddy sleeping."
My bedroom door gets shut, and guarded...
We go potty A LOT!!!!!!!! Brilee and I have Where the Wild Things Are memorized. She knows Max, Manny (Max's dog), the Wild Things, and the wild rompus music. It is her favorite book hands down right now. The potty thing is going to be slowing down though. She and I are having a power struggle. Brilee now throws a royal temper tantrum when I ask her if she wants to go potty. UGH! 
And we sleep REALLY good at night!
Wow Grammy.... I don't know how you made it look so easy all year!!!!!!

No comments: