12/31/10

26 Shopping/Anniversary

Jackie, Grandma, Stacia, and I braved the storm and the crowds to continue our Dec. 26th shopping tradition. It was such an amazing day. I love spending time with them, and the shopping and yummy lunch is an added bonus. We start our day off at Crate and Barrel. They have really good after Christmas sales! Then we hit up Macy's... WOW Macy's didn't disappoint this year. My Grandma got an IPAD for Christmas so we needed to take her computer to the Apple store so we could update the system. It was nuts! She made an appointment, and we still had to wait 30 minutes. I don't know that I have ever been in a store with that many people. It was crazy. We then went to lunch at the yummy Cheese Cake Factory. I have NEVER tasted diet coke that good before. It was an awesome day! Thank you so much Grandma and Aunt Jackie.
Love them!


12/30/2010 marked Jake and my FIVE year anniversary! What a great five years it has been. We are going on a cruise to celebrate our anniversary in a couple of weeks, but we couldn't just do nothing on the day of the anniversary. I texted Josie, and we made plans to go to XS for dinner. Jake said that they might feel awkward (he's goofy!) since it was our anniversary. So I said we wouldn't say anything. haha Josie and her memory like an elephant put it together quick! After dinner we went and saw True Grit. I really enjoyed the movie. Jake made me watch the original the night before, and so it was fun to compare them. It was such a fun night! Happy to have celebrated it with the Nyberg's! 
Stac got me all trendy. She bought me the cute boots for Christmas, and she did my hair like it has never been done before. ATTA girl!
Love you Jakey Jake!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Congrats on your anniversary. Have fun on your cruise and those are cute boots.

Anonymous said...

The family looks beautiful here.-Thomas