12/14/10

Christmas Lights & Fun Weekend

Last weekend was awesome! Friday night Jake and I went to the Bowen's Christmas party. They put on some FuN parties! We had a blast. It was exciting because usually the girls lose the games when we have parties, but this Christmas party the girls came out victorious! While we were at our party Brilee was doing a little partying herself. Chloey had her birthday party at the recreation center. Brilee had a blast swimming with her cousins and Auntie "Sashia". Brilee then got to have a sleep over with Grammy. Brilee loved, and so did Grammy! Saturday Jake and I were in Vernal early for my soccer game. We lost in a shoot out. It was intense!!!! On the way home I got pulled over... unfortunately, I didn't have my wallet. The officer made me sit in his car with him so he could get all my information. AWKWARD! I hated it. We finally got out of town, but we didn't make it far. We realized in Myton that I forgot the diaper bag. We stopped in Duchesene and bought diapers and sippy cups. It was cool we saw the Kirby sales man there. We got out to the city and hung out with GMA, GPA, Thomas, Roger, and Aunt "Acky". It was great. Brilee played some good Ring Around the Roseys, and got a lot of horse rides from Thomas (she would only ride if Cathy rode too). We had a great afternoon with them. We then went to Olive Garden for dinner. We met the Nyberg's, Guymon's, Morton's, and Olson's there. There were a lot of us! I made reservations the Wednesday before, Olive Garden called me three times to confirm them, and they still messed up the tables when we arrived. Dinner was good and fun (even if I got in trouble for Brilee sneaking into the kitchen). After dinner we bundled the kids up, walked downtown SLC, and checked out all the beautiful lights. There is a lot of work and engineering that goes into putting those lights up. Brilee enjoyed it for about ten minutes and then she wanted to be done. After we took the kids swimming, and then went to bed! Sunday we went to Costco, and back up to GMA and GPA's condo. GMA and GPA baby-sat Brilee while Jake, Tom, and I went and played frisbee golf. We finished our Christmas shopping and then headed home. 
Brilee and Kinly heading swimming!
On our way...
The stroller didn't last long. Dad's shoulders are way better!
She was a tired baby!
Our cute kids.
We had Chazzy and Rowdy this morning. Brilee loved having them over to play!

No comments: