11/27/10

Thanksgiving Weekend!

We have had the greatest week! Stacia came home early Tuesday and the party begun! We hung out with Stacia, braved the blizzard of 2010, and the Fire Fly's (my team!) won an intense soccer game Tuesday. It was a great day. Brilee refused to nap all day so she went to bed super early, which made for an EARLY Wednesday morning. Jake and I only had to work until noon Wednesday and then he headed to Cabela's to get ready for his North Dakota trip. Brilee and I hung out and prepared for the crazyness ahead of us. Thursday morning we baked and completed our dinner assignments. Megan came over to play with Brilee, and then Jaylie came over to play with Megan. Brilee had a blast with the girls, and again refused her nap. We had a delicious dinner at Julie's and enjoyed spending the afternoon visiting and beading. Around 4:30 Brilee hit a breaking point. She was done and so I rushed her home. She was asleep before I could even make her a sippy cup. We woke her up at 6 and went back to Julie's to get ready for the movie. Jake decided he and Brilee would hang out with Ben and Cy instead of going to the movies. Jennifer, Megan, and I went to HP7.... It was awesome. We loved it! We slept in Friday and then headed to Vernal. Grammy had made a yummy breakfast so we ate, and then Jake and Stacia went shopping. I went to work, and then everyone headed to the cabin. Stacia and I stayed back so Brilee would nap. She took a long nap and woke up just as everyone was getting home from the cabin. We got bundled up and then headed to Holly Days. Brilee sat on a camel and rode a miniature horse. She was pretty humble about it. We FROZE at the light parade, but were all so excited to see Santa!!! Half way through the parade Brilee started telling everyone bye, and so we took that as her subtle hint she was ready to go. We weren't sad about leaving the 10 degree weather either! Grandpa made a yummy prime rib dinner, and then we left Brilee with Amanda, Jaylynn, Grammy and Grandpa and went to Due Date. It was funny, and Brilee LOVED staying awake until after ten! This morning she is acting a bit off. I am sure it is just from her being so busy and not being on her schedule for the past few days. Today we are staying home, and doing nothing. We were so busy that I didn't take many pictures... but this is what we have!
Thanksgiving morning in our aprons!
Brilee's new BEST FRIEND!

You know we're cheering for the UTES today!

1 comment:

Paul and Carly said...

I was sad to not get to see you today! But I understand! I love ya best friend and I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving!