11/10/10

Heart Breaker

Tonight at dinner Brilee was playing peek-a-boo with a little boy from across the room. Jake and I laughed at them and commented on how cute they were. We went back to talking and not paying any attention to anything. Pretty soon the little boy (about 3) came up to Brilee with a plate of cookies and said, "Scuse me can she have a cookie?" Jake and I said sure and he proceeded to tell us how cute he thought Brilee was. I told him what a nice boy he was and Jake asked his name. He replied, "My name is Jeffery, but she can call me peanut." 

4 comments:

Kami said...

So cute. Really put a smile on my face! :) Jake will have to chase off the boys when she is a teenager. She is so cute.

BreAnna said...

That is amazingly cute.

alesha said...

awww that is soooo darling!

Veronica and TJ said...

THat is one of the cutest things I have ever heardd! "Peanut" sounds like a keeper;)