11/17/10

Date Night

Brilee ate a YUMMY dinner that she LOVED tonight... spaghetti, banana's, and green beans! Look at that mess...
Brilee found her apron tonight, then she found me an apron, and Jake an apron. We were not allowed to take them off either. I put lipstick in her pocket, and then she threw herself a little fit when she couldn't find more lipstick to put in mine and Jake's pockets.
She has a nasty cough, and so I was trying to get her to let me look at her throat.... she is good at it!
Wyann and I bowling (well waiting for our turn to bowl.)
Jake spent the whole night not worrying about knocking down pins, but instead mastering his "spin".


At the Taylor's Halloween party we got the bright idea to set Wyann's BF up with Bertagnolli (from work). We finally made the date happen tonight. The Taylors, Jake, Bert, Deb, and I all went bowling. It was way fun. I am not the best bowler, and could have quit after the first frame... but it was way fun hanging out with everyone.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Brilee is so cute! I love Jake's pink appron! lol :)