11/5/10

She's BACK!!!!!

Two weeks ago Brilee was loving life riding 7G... that was until he shook. I wasn't holding on to her, but I was close by. I grabbed her leg just as she was going off. She bonked her head on the saddle horn, and became SCARED to ride any horse. She would see the horses and automatically start burying her head into my shoulder saying, "Scary horse, Scary horse." It was very sad, and broke her Dad's heart. We did everything we knew to do... we put her right back on the horse (bawling and all!), laughed about it, gave her space, showed her horses were nice, but nothing was working. We would get her on the horse and she would freeze and whisper, "Scary, scary, scary" the whole time. Finally, last night, we convinced her to ride Uma with Jake. He took her for a LONG ride! She came back so happy. She didn't want off Uma. She threw a royal fit when I took her away... Jake has never been so relieved. Tonight we went over to see Jake off to his team sorting competition and from Brilee's car seat she started saying, "I ride... I ride now." I got her out and immediately put her on Uma. Adda girl!
So frustrated this picture is dark! It was a cute sight to see.
Ride baby Ride!
With the time changing Sunday I have been trying to post pone bed time (6:30 really is to early to go to sleep), and so tonight we put diapers on stuffed animals. She made sure to tell me "ew nasty bum" with every diaper she changed. 

She was exhausted and  just about gave up, and so I gave in to her beautiful tired eyes!


 

No comments: