8/3/10

The World is Good!

Look what I found on my door step this evening:
The world is good!


So here are the California pictures I promised... I don't have very many because of some camera malfunctions, but I want to share what I have.
We parked in the Diamond X parking lot and were shuttled by them to the airport... anyone traveling out of SLC I would highly recommend this! It is so easy. 
Brilee went a little crazy in the airport, but it was funny!
The hippo's were super cool to see. Brilee was starting to get tired about this time!
I loved the Panda exhibit.
We did a character sketch of Brilee riding a Panda. It's funny!

She was a tired baby by the end of the zoo!
Walking to breakfast in downtown San Diego.
We got to check out the Midway ship, and next time we are in San Diego I promised Jake we could take the tour of the ship. We were there as the ROTC group was practicing their march, and doing some chants. "We aren't the Army... we know how to work hard. We aren't the Air Force... the low flying air force. We aren't the Marines... they don't even look mean. We are the Navy!" 
Brilee enjoyed chasing pigeons. 
This was the beautiful view off our hotel balcony!


2 comments:

Kami said...

So glad you got your camera and stroller back! Yeah. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I want to go to CA. next time with you! :)

The Nybergs said...

YAY!!! Maybe the camera isn't totally bad luck!