8/10/10

Visitors!

We LOVE when people come to Utah to visit us! Last weekend we had GGMA, GGPA, and Aunt Jackie here. It was such a great time! Brilee loved having them here, and things aren't the same at Grandma's without them! We miss you! These pictures are out of order, and I can't fix them... but enjoy!

We took a walk by Ice Cave Peak, and it was a little chilly. This is the smallest jacket we had, but she sure looks cute!
Brilee loves swinging, and she suckered GGMA, GGPA, and Aunt Jackie into pushing her many times!
Group photo on our walk.




GGMA and Brilee snuggling!
Brilee loves the splash park, and I love this picture!


Brilee loves riding the horse Uncle Elmer made me when I was little. She is pretty scary on it though, and when she starts doing her trick riding (standing up) most people have to leave the room.

YUM YUM!

My girl loves the Rhion and 4 wheeler.
Big stuff!

1 comment:

alesha said...

What a cute family Kels! I love her little swimsuit and her belly!