8/23/10

Baby Doll


Brilee LOVES her baby! She spends all day with her baby. When she isn't with her baby she is talking about her baby: "Baby where are you baby?", "I love baby", "My baby", and my favorite "NO NO NO NO baby". Today Jake took Brilee outside to do chores, and on her way out the door she had her baby in one hand, and a book (that has a string so she thinks it a purse) swinging from her shoulder. I was so mad I couldn't find my camera! 
She looks so BIG playing with her baby!
That is until I see her trying to suck on the baby doll binky!
Nothing like sucking on a binky, and snuggling your baby!
We brought Tator home tonight so Jake could take him on his pack trip into the high Uinta Mtn.'s. He smelled bad and so we went to give him a bath, and SURPRISE, he ran away! Luckily, he didn't run far!
Jake took off running after Tator, Brilee took off after Jake, and I took off after Brilee!

No comments: