8/13/10

School Shopping

Yesterday Julie, Jaylie, Chloey, Elly, and I went shopping in Park City and Salt Lake. I love school shopping and I am so excited I was able to go with them. We had so much fun! 
Elly came prepared to shop until she dropped!
Chloey getting ready to get her shopping on!
And we all know this is the life Jaylie was born to live!
We ate lunch at our favorite, Cheesecake Factory, and it met our high expectations!
The only drama we had all day was on this escalator. The girls were all scared and so I hopped on to show them it was easy. I pushed my cart on, and it was just a tad to big for it. It kept sticking and then would jerk and almost push me down the stairs. It was awful, and kind of scary. So, of course, the girls wouldn't get on after that! After the line started forming for the escalator Julie pushed Elly and Jaylie on. Poor Chloey stood at the bottom crying. Luckily, there was a kind lady behind her who helped her on the escalator, and talked her through it. 
She made it in the end! For obvious reasons we took the elevator down...
So cute!
We bought the girls lipstick at Kohl's and Chloey kept trying to kiss Elly to leave lips on her cheek. Pretty soon both girls were attacking Elly!

No comments: