2/18/10

Spring Fever

Our family is going crazy with spring fever! It has been so cold and foggy here, and we are sick of it! Today we woke up to fog and weird snow. By midday the fog was burning off, but it was snowing with blue sky. My car thermometer said 33 degrees and so Julie, Ann, and I decided to go for a walk. It felt soooo good! When we got home Jake was ready to work on his horse, 7G. (His spring fever started last week, and he started breaking his colts.) Brilee and I went with him. I rode my bike to Granny's and Jake followed me in the truck. He said I was going 20 MPH!!!! When we got to Granny's Brilee and I helped Jake catch 7G. Brilee LOVED chasing the horses with us. Every time they would start running and we would run to step in front of them she would bust up laughing! We finally caught the horse and Jake put the halter on him, and then he put Brilee on him. She thought she was hot sutff! She was laying on him, clicking at him to go, bouncing up and down, and simply loving life!  Jake was so proud... 
Brilee started the morning by emptying all her toys from her basket, and then crawling into the basket herself.
She keeps us laughing!
Brilee being a cowgirl.
I cannot wait of it to warm-up so she can be outside more. She is so happy when she is outside! 
After her busy afternoon we fed her dinner, and she got a big piece of hamburger stuck on her nose!
What a cutie!
She ended her night the same way she started it!


Check out Brilee's 1 Year pictures:
tiffanymortonphotography.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Mama Coco said...

She is just so dang cute Kelsey!