2/3/10

She has a NECK!

About a month ago I was talking with everyone at Granny's house about how cute Brilee's chubby face is, and how she doesn't have a neck. The kids were concerned that Brilee really didn't have a neck, but we explained she did and you just couldn't see it yet. Two nights ago Jaylie and Brilee were playing when I hear Jaylie yelling, "Kelsey! She is getting a neck!" I didn't understand what she was saying, and she was just so excited. So I asked her to tell me again and so she jumped up and yelled "She has a neck!!!". It was so funny and so random. 


I think she is getting her neck because she spends all day pushing the stroller GGMA gave her back and forth throughout the house. She loves it! 


She loves taking the baby out of the stroller
So she can give her baby loves!

No comments: