1/31/10

Cabin Fever

To help heal our cabin fever we decided to go up to the cabin. The cabin is about fifteen degrees warmer than Rosey Town, out of the inversion, and beautiful! It was such a great day. My dad smoked a prime rib, my mom made yummy potatoes, and we showed up and ate it! Brilee had a great time, and wore herself out. She fell asleep in the Rhino on the way down the hill to the truck. Thanks so much for the fun day!
We drove the Rhino up to the cabin, but we would have been faster to walk! The snow was melting and soft so the Rhino had a hard time making it. At one point Jake and I were both pushing the Rhino. Jake steered and I held on to Brilee. It made for an adventure.
Brilee loves the cabin! She has decided she only wants her bottle at night and during the day she wants her sippy cup. She always has it.
Brilee kept trying to wrestle Tator. He wasn't loving it, but he tried to be patient.

If you look close you can see the inversion behind us. Underneath those nasty clouds is Roosevelt and Vernal. We haven't seen the sun in weeks. Today was such good therapy!

1 comment:

BreAnna said...

When I got up and saw all that fog it ruined my happy spirits.